What is a Hair Mineral Analysis?
• A mineral analysis is a test which measures the mineral content of your hair.
• Mineral content of the hair reflects the mineral content and condition of the body’s tissue.
• If a mineral deficiency, excess, or imbalance exists in the hair, it usually indicates the same within the body.
• For example: If your hair reveals an calcium level above normal, then your calcium level within the body may be elevated also.
• This can often be caused by either a consumption of too much of the wrong kinds of calcium or consumption of even the right kind of calcium but not in the proper ratio of magnesium.
• In this case, a strong tendency exists for a build up in the arteries resulting in Arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries due to calcium plaque buildup), in the joints causing Arthritis, and in the muscle tissue causing stiff and sore muscles.
Why do a Hair Mineral Analysis?
• Hair mineral analysis is a wise investment for almost everyone as it can prevent you from spending money on supplements you may not need. It allows you to target your deficiencies without blindly scatter-shooting.
• Mineral deficiencies and imbalances, frequently lead to metabolic dysfunctions before any symptoms become manifest.
• If you can predict such a dysfunction by a mineral analysis, it may be correctable before it develops into a full blown health problem and even death.
• Hair analysis opens up a whole new vista for the solving of your own particular problem by recognizing your biochemical individuality.
• An analysis also helps to save money spend on supplements, because you are able to more narrowly target what your body actually needs rather than scatter-shooting with supplements you may not need.
The procedure is easy:
• It simply takes a small snippet of hair about 1-1/2” long from the base of the hairline at the back of the neck.
• We then ship it to a laboratory specializing in mineral analysis and the test is performed for the essential minerals Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Chromium, Selenium, Phosphorus, Nickel, Cobalt, Molybdenum, Lithium, and Boron. It also tests for the toxic metals Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Arsenic, and Aluminum.
• The results are then returned to Dr. Ken and he will contact you for a comprehensive consultation with recommendations that should aid in correcting the problem areas.
Read About Dr Ken’s Heroic Fight Against the Medical Mafia